Please reference your vinyl floor warranty for specific care requirements to follow in addition to the general information & tips from our experts below.
- As needed, sweep your floor to remove dirt and grit. You should be doing this at least weekly, if not more often.
- Wipe spills promptly as they happen.
- Damp-mop occasionally using a special cleaner we can recommend-just ask your sales associate for guidance. Avoid wet mopping with an excess of soap or water, as this can damage your vinyl tiles or planks.
- Avoid using detergent or soap-based products, which can dim the shine of your floors.
- Most vinyl floors have finishes that do not require additional buffing, shining, or waxing-these actions, in fact, might harm the finish.
- Vinyl floors can be slippery when wet, so use caution when walking on them after mopping.